CCW COURSE CALIFORNIA **FULL**
Concealed Carry Weapon Course- California & Utah
California CCW Permit Course for El Dorado County Residents
El Dorado county is not only a great place to live. It’s also one of the best counties in California for obtaining a CCW permit. Our Official Eight Hour CCW Course is approved by the El Dorado County Sheriff’s office and is for El Dorado County residents only and covers everything that you need to know in order to safely, legally, comfortably and effectively carry a concealed firearm in California. Course instruction totals 8 hours. After you complete your training, you will receive a Certificate of Completion to submit along with your application for the CCW. Click on the links for the El Dorado County Sheriff’s CCW ONLINE APPLICATION
Each applicant must
1. Be at least 21 years old
2. Be a resident of El Dorado County
3. Bring a valid California ID showing your residence address in El Dorado County
- The registration fee for the 8 hour NEW applicant course is $149, including RANGE FEE
- The price for the 4 hour RENEWAL applicant course is $79 (NO RANGE REQUIRED)
- Get legal in over 30 states with the UTAH CCW. May be offered during same class time as El Dorado County.
- No personal firearms or ammo in classroom (except LE/CCW)
- NEW APPLICANT ONLY – Live Fire Range Time is an integral part of the 8 hour course time. Range fee is included in the registration fee. Weather conditions may affect our ability to use the outdoor shooting area on the scheduled course day. Should weather be inclement, we will arrange other range time.
- NEW APPLICANT ONLY – Bring at least 50 rounds of ammunition for your firearm. If you do not have a firearm, we will have 22lr/9mm/40sw handguns for you to use but we require you to purchase ammunition from Sierra Shield on the day of course to use in our free loaner handguns. Advise instructor prior to the start of class if you need to use a loaner firearm.
Course Registration is EZ
- Select the correct course and date on the Training Courses below, then click the BUY NOW button below, you will be on the PayPal site and can complete your registration. A PayPal account is NOT required. If you do not have a PayPal account or if you do not wish to use PayPal account for payment, you may pay with any debit or credit card. To use a non-PayPal payment option, select the “Pay with debit or credit card” option in the lower right area of PayPal site.
- Be sure to include your contact phone number and enter the exact name and spelling that matches your California Drivers License so that your Certificate of Completion can be prepared properly.